12/02/2013

this & that

1. (By the time I post this it'll be old news but still)
I have gone black Friday shopping.  Twice. But it was more like browsing.
 I was never there for an actual shopping reason. What I found was out of luck. 
But seriously screw black Friday.
Saving $20 ain't worth crap.
Ill pay full price thanks.

UPDATE:
-7 people died and 88 were injured.
-a best buy (dont member where) let people line up inside the store so they wouldn't freeze outside.
a lady didnt want to lose her spot so she took a crap inside a washing machine. or was it a dryer? who cares!? #gross!!!!
***
2. this room is pretttty cool if you ask me!
***
3.this is probably  my favorite home from the At Home Series from the lovely gals over at ABM!
its that ikea shelving for her library!
SWOON!
***
4. lets make magnetic boards!!!
new (soon to be!) room, new stuff!!!!
***
5. i have been looking for this post for a while...i had found it and then i lost it! :(
im glad you're back.
now lets go get me a camera!!! :D

other things to be happy/thankful/laugh about:

1. i have 4 tattoos.
my mom just saw my last one (which is actually my 3rd but hidden) and i was disowned.
i accidentally showed it to her because i had a really bad (but not visable, i know wtf!?) rash. it was bad but she was mad!
until she needed something! now i am once again her fave.
***
2. unexpected help from the mister!
he helped us tear down the dog house :( and move the little she we had over so our backyard looks better!
(and we now have a possibility of having movie night in the back yard thanks to a huge white wall!...we just need a projector!)
***
3. these last 3 weeks.
week 1: lights went out at work so we left early! i went to michaels and bought all i needed to do some diys (Coming soon!)
week 2: uhm, Justin Timberlake!!!! & shoooort work week!
week 3 (this week): short work week for me again! :D & Macklemore & Ryan Lewis FINALLY!!!
***
4. my brothers awesome hair!
***
5. oooh! i bought a camera!!! :)
not a professional one or anything like that im still working on that! but yes! a camera!
a fujifilm instax! on sale on amazon. i love amazon!
***
6. tessie sharing her amazon prime!
hello fast shipping! <3
***
7. i bought books & postal pix prints on sale!!!!
***
8) im switching rooms with my brother (his room is huge!) so i get to design how i want my closet and i get to paint and set up and it has me thinking of all the ikea shelves i can buy and how i can buy more books!!! (see # 3 above!)
eeeeeek!!!!!


life has been great!!!!
<3
thanks for reading!!!!!

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: