12/08/2013

Snapshot Sunday

*one*
this happened. 
that hair!
im in love
*two*
our backyard!!! (dirty i know!) 
the chicken wire is down & the little shed house in the back...its looking better....i want to get those clear chubby xmas lights and hang them back there. 
*three*
Santa Claus is here!
*four*
i loooove these shoes!
tooo bad im fashion challenged
*five*
ice cream date night with the kids.
*six*
i made her cuddle with me on my days off!
she wasnt feeling it. 
*seven*
my room!
im going to miss this! :(
*eight*
le sigh! <3
*nine*
eeek! i geeked out over this
*ten*
my new baby!!!! no new fancy camera for me any time soon, but this will do.
and right underneath the first picture i ever took!


since i only worked friday after being off Weds & Thurs, i feel like this has been the longest weekend vacation ever! 
i love it.

thank you for reading!
have a fantabulous rest of your Sunday off!

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: