8/14/2014

Currently Listening To: Kimbra



source


been a while since I've done one of these!
truthfully, I'm the kind of person that loves to listen to the same thing over and over. 
when i love it I LOVE IT (it takes a while for me to get over how good an album can be!) and lately it has been Kimbra's new album. 

"but its not even out!" you say! well the lovely folks over at NPR released an early listen and this is all I've been listening to!
at work, in my car, while i cooked (last night, one time deal!) even when I'm falling asleep. 

i am in love with this CD!
i cant wait to own it!!!

I'm so used to her old stuff that it was so weird to accept the new stuff, does that make sense? because i don't mean it in a bad way at all, but i LOVE it! 
this woman.... its so refreshing to hear new stuff.  
I LOVE IT ALL!!!! i cant hear it enough!

I'm waiting for October oh so (barely) patiently because I'm going to see her. TWICE!!! back to back!
i seriously thought after the first time i saw her, the next time id catch her would be at a bigger venue with higher ticket prices but alas, tickets were $20 each and shes going to be at The Roxy (first timer!) and The Observatory! so you know I'm going to both!!!! 
i cannot waaaittt. i feel like a little kid at Christmas. these 2 are the most excited I've been for a show all year and I'm seeing the Strokes in like 10 days (!!!) so that should say something. 

if ya wanna give it a hear head on over here and let me know what you think!

thanks for listenin' with me!

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: