1/30/2014

just because!

It's been real busy at work & the girl they had originally hired decided "nah, not for me."
So that's that.

Geting ready to leave to work.

We finally got a screen door for the front!!! (Where was this during the summer!???)
As my brother walks out after me he says: "hey this shit puts in work huh?"

Ahhaaahaaa

I knew we were missing something without it but I wasnt aware of the huge impact it would have on him!

Oh brother!

(ps. Im almost done reading another book! I am in LOVE! currently beating myself up for not getting it sooner!)

Oh! Also, I have class on monday! :D finally, I guess. Its only a french class (talk about late registration!)  But hey better late than never! (:
Paris here we come.....in like 2 years! :D

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: