1/15/2014

11 things!


I read this post over at The Paper Mama and i thought: "hhmm....let's give it a try!" 
its sad to know that this month, my blog would be 2 but because i was lazy i didnt keep it up. so back to square....well beginning.

any who, i've dropped random little facts about me all over this here little blog, but here are 11 random questions to answer. 
i saw a book at Anthropologie that asks a question everyday for the next five years and i thought it was a fun neat idea that you could reflect on your answers as the years pass by. 
my sister thought it was stupid and maybe day after day i might be over it but im definitely going back to get it this weekend. 
15 days late and all!!!

okay, im rambling. 
here are my 11 facts (given to me erm, rather i taken from TPM).

11 THINGS // thepapermama.com
source

1. Are you a cat or dog person? Or, bird person?
dogs all the way!
Are you kidding me!? I loooooove my chester and chonch! (and miss jack and Leila!!!!)
Chonch was our first and I wont lie, I didn’t want her.

I didn’t want her because we lived in a small apt. and I believe aminals should have the required proper space to live in….a few months later we bought a house so I guess it was meant to be!
(and yes giselle, you move and try to take her i WILL take you to doggy court!!! >.<)
2. What was your favorite food as a kid? Is it the same, or has it changed as an adult?
I honestly don’t know. I cant remember.
but as a grownup, i can live fully off of soup. 
thats all i ever want!
3. What is your favorite hobby?
simple. READING! 
is there anything better!? 
4. If you HAD to move to a different state (or country) where would it be?
Anne's pictures from Boulder Colorado (on her ig) make me want to move there. 
or the pictures Kendall (dipped in yellow) posts. 
seems sooo lovely and serene. 
also, its just a move (to me), besides my family, i have nothing really tying me down to California. 
debt its debt. it will follow me wherever i go, so why not make it travel with me! 
5. Are you a winter or summer person?
winter. definitely winter. 
its easier to bundle up and get warm than it is to get cool. 
its a bitch specially when you dont have an ac. 
6. What makes you happy?
books, happy people, loving comments on the interwebs on blogs, people actually caring for other people, little cute babies! the fact that im alive and living and my family is all good!
i may not have a tons loads of money or have my life 10000000% figured out but its all going great and i wouldnt change that! (:
7. What is the weirdest question you’ve ever been asked?
if i was from the Philippines. 
i get that i look white a lot. or that they didnt expect me to be Salvadorian but Filipino!? 
what the!? 
8. 2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why (question found here)?
eeek! i dont know!
ive seen lord of the rings once (lol) so i dont member much to be able to have a good answer. but i mean where are we going? what are we doing? 
i guess whoever doesnt complain much so i can do all the complaining lol. 
9. 3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next (question found here)?
CANADA!!!! i watch tooo much HGTV and a lot of there shows are there so why not!
i mean as long as he doesnt look creepy and its not in some random place like my room and he woke me up at likek 2 am then im game. 
scare the crap out of me and your eardrums will pay. 
10. What was your first job?
Supersavers by my high school. 
i decided at 16 that i didnt want to be at home for the summer so i gots me a job. 
i remember going in one day and asking for a manager. so happens the one ringing was a manager. 
so i told him "i applied for a job and i want to know when im going to get hired" to which he replied "oh really you think youre getting hired here? " and i said "no. i dont think, I KNOW!" 
needless to say, i got the job! best first job ever. 
i miss that place (but it closed down after they unjustly fired me!so HA!) 
but i think i specially miss him. he was cool!
11. What is your favorite utensil?
did she get this from last weeks 2nd new episode of GIRLS when Shoshana asks Adam what his favorite utensil was!?  ahahhaha i looooved that scene!
but i think a spoon. 
hello!!, i love soup!!!!!!!!!!
----
here are 2 more that i thought would be good to answer! :0
1. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
i just want to go to Disneyland on a friggin date. sounds corny and everyone does it but noodlesticks! i want to too!!!! 
but okay, i dont know. i love driving around so maybe a nice ride going somewhere or anywhere or nowhere in particular as long as theres good music playing. sometimes being with someone you want to be with in a quiet setting is the best thing ever. 
so much is spoken without anything being said. 
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
Michael B Jordan simply because YUM!!!
 

or if i could change it to author....hmm, Dean Koontz, John Green, Jill Mansell and like 5 more that i cant think of at the moment!

haha!
that was fun!
feel free to take mine, copy and paste and if you do leave a link! (: 

 thanks for reading! (: 

2 comments

  1. Stopping by from The Paper Mama to check out your 11 Things...very fun! Disneyland would be a very fun date!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right!

      i knew i wasnt the only one thinking this!!
      i know everyone does it but it just seems like so much fun!

      one day.....

      thanks for reading my little post!
      have a great day!

      Delete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: