1/05/2014

Happy Birthday {to meee!}

after gramas we all came home and surpriiise!!! happy birthday to moi!
enjoy the pictures!
i love owls!!!

balloons courtesy of tess! 
thanks tess!

my view when i woke up in the morning! (:
i woke up to tess cooking!!! 
and sprinkles cupcakes and a gift!!!!
eeek!!!!
--
its not all the time you get a sprinkles cupcakes! 
let alone 12!!!! :D

i LOVE my sister's decorations!
homemade sprinkles cupcakes candles!!!
--
my gift!
it was just the giftcards...my sister just added the bottle for weight!

tess took forks. 
i loooove these!
ive seen several diy's with these and i cant wait to do some!
tess' breakfast! this womans cooking!!!! YUM!
my birthday glass of champagne!
ahhh im not a drinker! >.<
and the night ended with my favorite chocolates ever!!
best birthday ever!

thanks for reading!!!
ps. after my last book read i took a break! but its safe to say ill be bask this week!
that new dean koontz book aint guna read itself! (:
--
this post was previously published but i stupidly deleted a file that contained a lot of my old pictures hence why some of you might be like...what?? im working on these one post at a time. 
thank you for your patience! 

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: