11/17/2013

Snapshot Sunday

one:.
sooo much yarn! and i dont even know how to knit. i should tell my grama to teach me again!
two:.
my sister bought chonchies this toy. i found it funny that chonch had set it on the sofa sitting down the night before. 
what a cutie!!! <3
three:. 
i bought this cuuute little wallet at Target! for $5 bucks! 
as soon as i saw it i was like yes! i had to have it!
four:.
ready for work this earlier this week
these are the only kind of selfies i like. 
five:.
cuddling with her new chew toy! 
she's spoiled
six:.
i have a thing with file folders. 
i love 'em!!!!
seven:.
eeek!!!
my birthday isnt until January but Andy's already taking me to an early bday dinner! 
i cant wait. 
i love my frens!
Jay & Andy!
(i also love this chaton app!) 
eight:.
my sister bought me starbucks while i was at work! eeek! <3 
nine:. 
going to start making some christmas decorations!!!! 
eeek! cannot wait!
ten:.
 driving to work last week. 
it was all gloomy and grey except for that little opening. 
you could see the sun clearly through there. 
isn't mother nature awesome! :)



today im heading out to celebrate my little man Dylan's birthday.
i have a DIY coming up with that so stay tuned. 

thank you so much for reading!
have a great rest of your weekend!!!! 
<3 -Les

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: