2/07/2014

Currently...


le sigh!
its Friday... wooohooo!!!!

Funny Encouragement Ecard: Don't let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you shit about life.
source


really  les!? 
a post about your eyebrows!? 
yea i know...but i saw this and i had too!

I'm feeling a little chemically imbalanced right now. 
right after new years i decided to let my eyebrows grow out. (okay  no i didn't, i just got lazy. sue me!) 
yesterday was the day that broke the camel's back. 
while they did grow out, they weren't fully there...so she shaped them but they're still growing. but they look better. 
so... I'm like 78% certified to give you shit about life!

I'm not used to having actual "hey i can take advice from you eyebrows / i can give you advice eyebrows" so you know...I'm feeling a little off. 

i just thought it was funny!
haha.  

have an awesome rest of your Friday! 

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: