5/06/2014

this & that

Charmed-5
woman crush everyday!!!!
i LOVE this look on her. (when dont i?)
my sister is taking her drivers test this Friday and she's using my car so i gotta let her drive a bit.
i guess she can drive me to H & M today to see if i can still grab that gorgeous dress! (:
(SHE PASSED!!! :D ) 
--
strawberry_nail_tutorialstepfinal
strawberry nail tutorial by Keiko.
super cute!
--
2512
i love all of these!
i wish my mom would text me more often!!!
--
outfit18
oooh, what a pretty lady! and i love those shoes!
--
Tied Crop Top DIY abeautifulmess.com (click through for tutorial)
when i grow up i want to be a pretty lady like Laura.
id also want to make this crop top! :D
--
DIY floral love sign | sugarandcloth.com
love this as a cute simple gift idea!
--
DIY Taco Piñata
make your own taco pinata!!!!!!!
--

this coat is EVERYTHING!
i love it!
too bad theres only one left in an xs! -.-
--

these pictures are simply beautiful. 
read the story behind this here
--
Make Your Own Rope Rug-so cute! (click through for tutorial)
Laura, you are talented!
make your own rug! :D




Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: