5/04/2014

Snapshot Sunday {118-124}

118}
the forever 21 gang! (along with Gladys!) 
Eman's classmates had a fashion fundraiser going on and how do you get people involved? 
with alcohol that's how!!!
they were selling $5 wristbands that bought you bogo drinks til 10pm that night. 
lets just say we were all happy! 
Gladys, Eman and I. 
top: Noheli (or my Sally as i call her!), Jaydeen (finally seeing her after who knows how long! insert mad face!) and Caracol!!! <3
i love all these crazy people!
119} 
chonch for next presidential election!
YES PLEASE!!!!!!!
120}
this dude came to my house, woke me up and then took me on a friend date!
ikea, target and jamba!
i LOVE you Andy! <3
(he was missing from the group picture! gggrrr!!!)
121} 
oh my Zivs!
love this guy. 
this is us at my cousin's wife's bday party. 
i love that he's such a free spirit. as soon as we got there he mingled with everyone. 
i love people like that because I'm so freaking shy!
oooh! and by the way today is his bday sooo....
H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y
Z I V S ! ! ! !
<3
122} 
Célfie
the other night after i showered, i fell asleep without doing anything to my hair. 
this is how i woke up. 
if only it could happen. 
EVERY DAY!
I've never gotten so many compliments on my hair like i did that day!!!
i love it!
123} 
the babes. 
i know, i used this to say happy easter but arent they friggin cute!!!
i love em!
too bad my mom just basically left chonch bald!
i dont blame her tho. this 100 degree weather is NOT the business. 
124}
someone got their license!!!!
better yet, someone got a designated driver!
just keeeding!
i dont even party!
best bet is she'll pick me up from the library or some bookstore! lol 
congrats sis!!!
<3

thanks for reading hope you had a good weekend and lets kick this week's ass!
(and mothers day is almost here!!!! cant wait to surprise my mom with her concert tickets!!!!) 

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: