3/19/2014

this & that


what!!? 

you can burn color pencils in substitution of candles!?
(apparently no wax required but you could dip em in wax to make em last longer. *MAGIC*!!!)
***
Make a Dot Wall with Potatoes! | Oh Happy Day
i want this wall!!!!
***
Using PostalPix Photo Prints in Your Business 1
i love PostalPix! (and doggies obviously!!) 
so this post is just the sweetest thing ever! <3
****
Primary-10
oh Wendy, i will forever love you and your style!
****
Diy_denim
what an awesome idea!!!
make hearts on yo pants!
will try that next time my Levi's crap out on me! (:
****

DIY - Movie Stub Pillow
cutest idea in the world!
i  would love to do this especially since I'm always saving my stubs for everything! <3
****
garypepper_iceland101
uhhm, i want to go HERE for a vacation!!!! doesn't it look amazingly lovely!? 
****

okay so i know above this i said i wanted to go there but i really want to go here!
Boulder Colorado. 
look at how beautiful this scenery looks!? I'm so jealous!!
****

lets make this! :D
****

isnt it funny how things happen. 
im taking this french class and everything is turning up french!
****

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: