10/20/2013

Snapshot Sunday {10.20}


1} I finally hung up my bobs burger prints! :D on a side note, yes I know they're not in the center....but geesh! I didn't know how hard it was! -.- yes make fun of me.
·
2} Its a giant chair! I was amazed! In West Hollywood
·
3} growing up I lived in an apartment so anything that needed fixing.....landloooord! With that being said, I just found out what the holes at the top of latter are for.
All of 25 years later.
Yes.
Make fun.
I was ecstatic when i found out.
·
4} its cold ladies and gentlemen. 
Chester let me cover him up. 
Without growling at me.
·
5} I want this print from IKEA.
·
6} target has cute stuff too! :)
·
7} they also have cute thank you cards.
On sale.
Eeek!
·
8} my halloween decorations at work! (:
·
9} a lil group of ghosts I made to hang as decor at home. 
Everyone loved em! 
·
10} current phone case by moi! Itching to make new ones! 
--
going to go see Nick from 311 with eva tonight.
Ill post on that soon.
also pix from andys birthday and Halloween decorations around the house coming soon! 

have a good rest of your weekend.

thanks for reading.
♥ - Les

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: