4/29/2015

date night with the kids

i took the day off yesterday from school. 
i had geography class but i got out of work late and so i just took the day off. first one the entire semester (for that class anyways) so i don't even feel bad about it. 

my sister and i ALWAYS talk but lately our schedules have been everywhere so this was also some nice catch up time. 

we were going to go eat Chinese food buuut our spot is closed on Tuesdays and we wouldn't have made it to Pho on time so off to KBBQ we went. 
kind of like a late "happy birthday bro" dinner. hr named it not me. but hey! 2 birds 1 stone. 
my favorite mistakes! <3


my sister then treated us to Snow Monster and we played a very intense game of Uno. i won!!!
only because i had one card left and my brother threw in his cards. 
Hey! ill take it. 

also, yes. yes i was out with those cat ears. 
i wont lie, i had forgotten i was wearing them about half way through. 

my phone camera is actin' up which is why the pics look super grainy but oh well!

it was nice to have a date night with my kids even though i should have been at home studying. oh well! 

happy (holy crap! its almost May!) Wednesday!

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. thank you! (:
      it was! specially when it came to uno!

      Delete
    2. Also, i've just nominated you for the Creative Bloggers Award! :)
      http://losetheroad.blogspot.ca/2015/04/the-creative-blogger-award.html

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting this brilliant article. I'm a long time reader but I've never posted a
    comment. I've bookmarked your website and
    shared this on Twitter. Thanks again for a
    great post!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: