8/01/2013

Weekend of Concerts (:

This weekend was pretty awesome!
2 different concerts, 3 amazing artist!
7/27: Bruno Mars at Staples Center
7/28: Justin Timberlake & Jay-Z (or Jay Z. I heard he changed it...) at Rose Bowl
A M A Z I N G!!!!
If you ever get the chance to see them, please do yourself the favor and go!
It's kind've awesome to see my concert list growing! ♥
Im usually one to take a million pictures but for these two even with zoom on my phone I was kinda far.
Plus Bruno told us not to take pics that we should be in the moment and it should be between us!
& JT/JZ well man they were so awesome  that I didn't wana live the whole concert through a screen.
But here a few lil snaps I got! =D
their little group dances were awesome!!!
right before he left the stage before his comeback to close the show! it must have been awesome!
he closed the show with Gorilla. my FAVORITE song!!! <3 <3 <3
not too close but not far at all. several justins are better than just one! ;) lucky jessica
i scored a free beer from the lovely gal sitting in front of me.
JT/JZ started the show with Holy Grail.
Free beer + awesome show = REALLY happy Les :D 


the lovely gal who lived with me that weekend basically  <3 Jaydeen
 

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: