8/27/2013

School

My little sister starts her first day of college today! (':
I'm so proud of her.
Hopefully I'm still here in a few years to post her graduation picture! ♥
Any who because she has a class at like midnight, I have to take my little brother to school which drags because I can be up at 4am so we can leave on time and ill still manage to be late to work since it's in two different directions!
On the way to drop him off Ryan Secrest announces he has ticket to go see Kesha at the LA County Fair and I ask my brother if he wants to go to which he replies: "Lets go see Lady Gaga. She got bomb!"
Someone saw the VMA's.
Speaking of, thanks Miley for scarring me for life.
And all those memes do not help.
I wonder if Jay Z regrets that line "Somewhere in America, Miley Cyrus is still twerking!" Now that everyone has seen it all up close!
And just for fun, here's a little from my coworker.
If you live in California,  you know that at like 8am its already 90º and you're practically melting.
I walk in to talk to her and I happen to mention that  its hot outside to which she replies:
"I know I was melting on the way to work! And I drove over here!"
Can I just point out that a) she literally lives down the street and b) her car has ac unlike mine!
Wooohoo!
Have a good Monday and remember, somewhere in America, Miley Cyrus is still twerkin!

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: