1/11/2015

Snapshot Sunday // 1

aaaand we're back to regular scheduled programming!!!
last years goal was to take a picture every day for the year and post em on Sunday. other than that there was nothing really in common within the pictures themselves. 
i thought this year maybe a who, what, when, where, why theme...buuut its not going to happen. 
ill just continue to post 7 every Sunday. no reason other than just cause. 
is it to late to start the 52 week project? no? but i dont have a subject either. 

k, lets get started!
really beautiful sunset last friday! eeek!!! 
//
tess got me this cup for my birthday!!! eeekk!!! i looove it!!!
also, blurred in the background, the Tina sticker Carlee sent me in the mail. I LOVE IT!
i love bobs burgers!
//
all black everything! i loooove color but when it comes to wardrobe, im an all black gal!
//
sandoner. this chick is everywhere!!! caught this going towards the staples center this weekend. 
//
me and the babes. maybe they should be my 52 week project
//
went to my very first basketball game. Clippers vs Mavericks. Clippers won!!! woohoo!
//
i was thinking of doing an all black and white snapshot sunday this year but not all pictures look great in b&w. le sigh. i LOVE these glasses. i just got vision insurance cause i think i might need glasses. if i do end up getting them, i think ill use these frames. 
//

lets see where we go this year with snapshot sunday
thanks for viewing, back to work i go!

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: