1/25/2015

Snapshot Sunday // 3

since i didn't have a set theme this year, i guess ill just wing it. 
i have noticed that i stopped posting about my dogs a lot a while back (at least i think) so they will always appear on these posts and for sure there will ALWAYS be 7 pictures....but if there's more to share, lets do it! the more the merrier. 

i don't know why but i HATE putting my hair up. which is super weird seeing as how i NEVER comb my hair. but there's times where i throw it up right quick before a shower and boom! i like how it looks. this day, it just happened to fall to the side. curse you! also, my phone case is from the $.99 store! :D I've dropped my phone sooo many times face first! the case pops off but i LOVE my droid...tough ass phone...not a crack! (not trying to jinx myself universe. be nice!)
//
my brother and chonch cuddling! <3
//
these two! i love how jealous Chester is. but whenever my mom's home he finds a way to get Tessie and i in trouble!
are you watching parks & rec!? this sceeeene!!!!
ahh! why last season whyy!? 
(also, thats what he said!!!) 
//
late breakfast early lunch with Andy!!!!
omg! that California burger....heaven in my mouth!!!
//
frank & ish!
i haven't seen frank since last year! so January was a glorious month for me (lol) 
//
my current desk view. 
books, nail polish, hearts that i made for some garlands i need to send out BEFORE valentine's day, adam's book and carlee's cards! ahh! i love those cards! so effin cute!!! and those stickers! she listed them after i had purchased the cards but she still sent me some! thanks Carlee!!! im being selfish and keeping those!!! but check out her shop and buy some cards for yourself! i love her cards!
//
i dont know why but my coworker owes me cupcakes. 
he's been owing me cupcakes. instead he brought me some chicken noodle soup to make it even. yes. totally the same. 
//
best snap ive sent all week! lol
dont leave me with your phone cause ill tell everybody you love butt and ill send stuff like this. 
i LOVE emoji's!!!!
//
"what do you mean there's no food!?"
//
ive noticed that lately, i work with several different pens, pencils, highlighters and rulers. at both jobs. I LOVE IT!

how has your weekend been? 
mine has been busy with work, work, bar, sleep and more work lol. 

hope you have a good Sunday. 9pm cant come soon enough for me!
thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: