5/04/2015

Snapshot Sunday

like beyonce says in that one song "im feeling myself, im feeling myself, im feeling my..." and i think she says the same thing over for like the next 3 to 4 minutes. 
reason being is cause this post has a lot of me pictures which is kinda odd considering i HATE taking pictures!

i meant to post this yesterday cause Sunday but in a plot twist i actually opened at work instead of closing and so i got home and passed out. 
best sleep ever! 
went to get burgers with Mon, Nelson Josue and Ollie afterwards (we were all sposed to get donuts with ice cream in em but i fell asleep so they went by themselves)
i came back home meant to do the post but the pictures weren't uploading so i watched the latest Bob's Burgers episode (gotta love Linda) and i passed out. 
and i gotta say i think i finally caught up on my sleep because for once i do not feel tired at all!...we'll see how long that lasts. 

oh well lets get to it!
going to work!
im still getting used to these glasses and i dont need em during the day thats why im not wearing them. i didnt know you'd get a huge headache the first couple of days. i hated it! 
and i still see everything 3d!
got these in the mail from my pen pal Shan
she actually sent me some other bobs burgers artwork and i love her for enabling my BB addiction!!! 
glasses selfie!!!
also, i love my nail polish in the first shot! 
and my eyebrows look hella crazy in the 2nd shot. 
what do you do when you spot a mysterious stain on the chain next to you at the optometrists office?
ya make art with it.
(add me on snapchat ellexgeex14 ) 
<3 <3 <3
just being thugs.
gotta love working in the car business. these guys cannot function without coffee so i almost always end up scoring a free drank. thanks ali!
and thanks Starbucks for making all fraps 1/2 off. i can get a venti and not feel guilty about it!
BABES!!!!!
went on a date last week and we ended up at a bar....as soon as i saw this poster i bought it off Amazon. 
best drunk purchase ever!
"are your nails black so they can match your soul?"  -nelson
"no stupid. they're blue. like Coraline!" -me
btw im totally naming my daughter Coraline....when i do get pregnant. in 365 years. 
whatever gets you to drink 64oz of water a day. (insert exhausted emoji face)
love. 

thanks for stopping by. 
have a great rest of your week! <3

1 comment

  1. Great post! Love the way your nails look!! I have a dark brown polish and every time I wear it people ask why I painted my nails black! haha

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: