3/25/2016 Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden, 301 N Baldwin Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007, USA

LA Arboretum


as we come to another end of another week, I'm sitting at my desk at work bored out of my mind bummed that we're stuck here all day vs a half day like we've done every single year for the last 8 year because we're all of a sudden "corporate"..... so I've decided to post all these pictures from last weekends trip to The LA Arboretum so that i can beat the "I'm stuck at work because we suck" blues. 

anyways, i cant believe that a) i have never been (although the Huntington Library is kinda similar) and most importantly that b) these little gems are hidden so near me!

B took me on Sunday cause we needed to be out and about walking and I'm sooo glad he brought me here. this place was beautiful and i cannot wait to go back. 

hope you guys have a great Easter weekend! <3



Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: