5/18/2020

the rover // drew magary

22024614
most of us are good. most of us mean well. but we somehow manage to hurt each other anyway. don't ask me why.
.
.

published: 2014
pages: 23
heard: 4/28/2020
book: 35 in 2020


SYNOPSIS
Something has landed in Armie Puglian's yard. Something not from here. What is it? What's it looking for? And what happens when Armie decides to keep it?

THOUGHTS
wtf did i just listen to? 
i mean, i know what i heard i just don't know what i'm supposed to make out of it.
this rover robot thing lands in Armies yard, he rescues it, he takes it over to his bff Harry's house to help him replace its messed up wheel and the thing ends up blasting a whole ass hole right through Harry. 
Armie escapes with it and is on the run until he hits a bridge and he gets out with it. 
he ends up dropping it in the ocean and the cop dude hits him right in the chest. 
and he ends up dying watching his little homie swim away while he imagines the cop dude wiping the smile off his face as he shoots him in the head. 

.....and that was it? 

maybe the point of the story was something along the lines of like "having something to live / die for"?

idk. 
but it was a quick listen to so, hey!

still love The Hike tho! 
and i just started another book of his!  

....and so yea, that's it. 
no spoilers cause, well i just spoiled it all up above! 

I could never go back, could I? My Memories had to be my home now. That was all I could take with me. 
 
thanks for reading!

*armie drives a red honda and he named her Rhonda and that just about killed me because of cuteness. random but i thought i should note it. lol 

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: