3/31/2017 Paradise Garden Buffet, 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA

Jill Scott // Las Vegas 8.27.15



its not even funny how late i am with these pictures. 
i meant to post them a looooong time ago. 
like when i went to go see her, long ago; back in August 2015. 
but for some reason i never did. 

and then when i was finally going to, i didn't. 

BUT NOW I AM BECAUSE I GOT TICKETS TO SEE JILL SCOTT AGAIN AND I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!

sorry for yelling!
but, so yea. 
i thought it was time that these were out there in the world on my blog. 

i know they're of the crappy quality but i was tooo busy singing my heart out to stand there and take good pictures. 

i think the most favorite part of this concert for me (besides you know, finally seeing her!) was the fact that a man next to me saw me singing my heart out and he turned to me and said "you sing it sista." ahhh!!!! (you have no idea how much that meant to me.)

anyway, i cant wait to see her!
im currently listing to her on Spotify and ill probably listen to her repeatedly (even more so) from here on out til the day of! eeek!!!

hope you have a great weekend. (:
thanks for reading! 

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: