7/04/2013

Happy 4th of July ♥

Happy 4th everyone!  (:
Hope you're having a great day with family!

I finished my first official "book" for my blog. I will have that for you later on. I can't wait!

For now I leave you with this little gem.

My little sister started driving and I'm petrified. I let my little brother drive in a straight line at Lowe's and he's been crazy over it ever since.
Today, while sitting on the sofa as I was reading, he comes to me and says:
"Bro, you wouldn't trust me with your car?"
"I don't even trust Giselle and she can drive."
He then says "But I can park cars. I play parking frenzy. Caaaamaaan!"

He then proceeds to show me, crashes and dies.

So I have a go at it and BOOM! I parked the car.
Since I parked the 1st one I had to park the second one but I didn't know where to go so I asked him.
"I don't know. I've never gone that far"

I think he's ready to drive.

......And with that I leave you with this picture.
                    Happy Fourth! (:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: