1/15/2015

it's questions time!



ahhh!!!
i have been nominated by the lovely Alyssa to answer several random questions and you all know how much i LOVE them so its an honor to answer away! 
you can read her responses and get to know her better here and you can continue reading along to learn some other (maybe new) stuff from me!

enjoy!
* * *
How did you decide on the title of your blog?
i am an AVID reader (although i have been lagging lately ._.) so originally i had named my blog Love What You Read (hence the "domain" name) or actually no, i named it Books Galore but then i had Crissy redo my blog and by then i was calling it A Day In The Life of Les. i decided to go along with that because 2013 was the year that i finally started doing things and i wanted to document it on this teeny tiny little blog of mine. so its a reflection of my day to day life. its one of the best decisions I've ever made! 

What is one word that sums up the heart of your blog and why?
life.
like i mentioned above, its about what im doing with my life and how im living it. 
and loving it!

What’s your favorite pastime other than blogging?
reading. hands down. i LOVE reading. 
it is a dream of mine to own my very own library in my home. i have a lot of books already (not really) but i can stand to collect more! 


Where does your blog inspiration come from?
everything; writing. reading. life. 
i wanted to major in journalism and photography and a myriad of different things but its an amazing thing that i have this little corner of the Internet where i can explore and learn 3 things that i love; reading, writing and photography.

If you have children, what are their names? If not, what are your favorite boy & girl names?
noooo kids. just furry babies! for a girl i LOVE Lidia Rose or Kirsten Leilani.  I've always loved Leilani since i first heard it. 
as for boys i have no names picked out. 
i do know one thing though; no naming kids after my (future) husband or myself. i hate that! its weird i know, but its a name, let the kid have its own identity. i don't want a little Leslie. that's my name kid, I'm giving you your own!

A long lost relative leaves you a large sum of money. What do you do with it?
(I would buy a small, little house with a whole room filled with built in bookshelves. -Alyssa) great minds think alike!
--
id pay off all my debt. pay off my moms house and buy me a nice little nook to live in and build an entire wall of books! 


What is your favorite
 food to make?
cupcakes. that counts right? 
haha. I'm not a huge cook. I'm a firm believer that certain people do not belong in the kitchen and i am one of those people. but i can make a few things here and there. 
my ex taught me how to make sloppy joes (not science les!!!!) and homemade fries so i like to cook that for the kids every now and then (my bro & sis) 

What is your favorite holiday? Why?
again, Alyssa said Halloween and i 100% agree! 
its just, ahh, magical! haha. i just love Halloween and i love that it doesn't have to be all gory and creepy. i like making uber cute things!



What is the favorite post you've written? And why?
ahhh! you're asking the person with the memory of a goldfish! let me see let me see!
this one because for the first time in my life i planned something for my birthday and it was nice to have all the people that i care about there with me. 
big sur 1 / 2 / 3 cause man it was so good for the soul. 

What is your favorite topic to blog about?

everything! life, books i read, shit my little brother and sister say that i die cause im laughing so hard! (even though they've been lame about it for a while) snapshot sunday! anything and everything. 


Where do you hope your blog will be in a year?
hopefully still around. i love this little place of mine. i dont intend to do it for monetary purposes. its just for me to talk about stuff and give you guys stuff to read / fall in love with / discover and laugh. from when i started to now, i have 34 followers and im SUPER happy about that. i seem to float at that number and its okay my voice isnt for everyone but i love every single one of you who come around! i just hope to be here in a year still making you laugh! (: 
(thank you all for reading!!!) 


Where is your favorite place to write?
anywhere with a desk. when you got something to say as long as you have what you need its all good! but mostly at work! that's where this is taking place right now!



so apparently, it is now my turn to pick a few bloggers! 
i choose: 
Carlee
Crissy
Danielle
and anyone else who wants to do it!

i hope you learned something new about me and if you do this, leave a link so i can read your answers. 

thanks for reading!

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: