11/19/2019

why my cat is more impressive than your baby // matthew innman

published: 2019
pages: 160
read: 10/19-20/2019
book: 59 in 2019

Why My Cat Is More Impressive Than Your Baby is chockfull of comics about cats, babies, dogs, lasers, selfies, and pigeons!  This book contains a vast wealth of never-before-seen comics, including informative guides, such as:

How to comfortably sleep next to your cat
10 ways to befriend a misanthropic cat
How to hold a baby when you are not used to holding babies
A dog’s guide to walking a human being
How to cuddle like you mean it.

MY THOUGHTS
i picked this up because it was in the new release section of my library. I'd never heard of the author or his previous books. 

its a funny book in comic book style talking about cats, dogs, farts and babies. 
nothing too crazy but if you have time, its a fun quick read. 

my favorite comic had to be the one where he illustrates the difference between leaving a dog vs a cat at home. the music he chose for the 'background' of the strip was funny. 
Simon Garfunkel's hello darkness my old friend VS Drowning Pool's let the bodies hit the floor. ill let you decided what song belongs to what animal. lol

if i found this on sale, id buy it to have it as like a coffee book table or a bathroom read. lol. 


thanks for reading!

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: