10/12/2017

9/12/17: Jack Johnson



ahhhh!!!!
during my month hiatus where i did nothing on here but everything out there in the real world! (not really) i was L U C K Y enough to score 1 sole ticket to the Jack Johnson show at the Grammy Theater. 
I'd never been there before and tbh, i didn't even know it existed. 

but anyway, going solo pays off cause i got the last empty seat in the first row after some rude ass guy gave me attitude about another seat (suck it, guy). 

Jack came out (right next to me actually & yes i fainted) went on stage and had a bit of an interview where he talked about how his new record came to be and this deep sea fishing adventure thing he went to and how it all affects the environment....  

after that he played a little show and sang some songs and because IT'S FREAKING JACK JOHNSON and i was THAT FREAKING CLOSE i yelled my little heart out and asked him to please play Monsoon! once he started taking request!!
so throughout the entire show, they'd tease me and play a bit of if and I'd get all excited and he'd be all JUST Kidding.
and then he finally played it and he played a special version for me! and i melted right there on the spot. 
he also proceeded to tell me that i made him pretty nervous. 

my concert life has been made for the rest of this year!!!! (unless i also score John Mayer/Dave Chapelle tickets!) 

guys! 
ahhh!!!!!
I'm so happy just even thinking about the fact that this happened!!!! (brb, crying a little bit!) 

Jack Johnson, twice in one year. in a 2 month span!!! ahh!!! (i was trying to look for that post but i never wrote about it. lulz) 

anyway...ill leave ya with some other pictures but le sigh, this night! forever the best!

...but also, i will NEVER FORGET that one time that SOMEONE cost me the chance to legit meet him in person and snap a picture with him. gah! 
anyway.....go listen to the song and fall in love. 

"you tell me time never waits, well that's okay cause i don't wait for time." 

thanks for reading. 

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: