12/29/2015

Christmas 2015


hi guys!
how was your Christmas holiday? 
mine was awesome!!!
i didn't think to get a picture of the tree with all the presents at the bottom and by the time i wanted to all the presents had been moved cause Chester was caught peeing on a couple of them. (insert wtf emoji face)

i bought my brother an iphone 6 plus i think and because those phones are basically a sneeze away from breaking i bought him a case and a screen protector. the phone wasn't supposed to arrive until Thursday night but it got there a day early so i was freaking out that one those 24 hrs would be the death of that damn phone. 
so on the 24th  (which is when we celebrate Christmas anyways) i decided "hey lets open 1 gift and 1 gift only!" 
that lasted about 2 minutes til i wanted to give away to everyone. (we bought my sister a dresser. and i wanted it out of my trunk so i gifted to her as well.) 
eventually we just opened them all.  

anyways, here are some pictures! (; 
B had no idea what to get me so i ended up at the Vans store and i ended up with these babies!!!! 
i love how well my family knows me! (: 
my brother got me the shirt (which my mom paid for but its the thought!) and tess got me all of these socks!!!! <3 also nike roshe's!!! which are the most comfortable shoes EVER!!!!
i got this card for B because he lives on instagram!!!! i got this from carlee's store. as soon as i saw it i HAD to buy it. perfect card for the boyfriend. and i LOVE how she drew Santa. you cant really see it here but i LOVE the was she drew him!!!! #mcm
i bought this giant dwarf headband on one of her instagram sales. this was one of the last batch that she's ever making so i HAD to buy one. i bought it months ago but i busted it out for the holiday and I'm thinking it'll make a comeback on NYE!!!!
always on IG. see what i mean 
to our 1st (of hopefully many) Christmas!

B came over for dinner and then left to his sisters and we went to my gramas. 

from back to front: my sis Gis, Tessie. Maya, Emil, Mark, Georgie and my brother Tony. 

so, funny story. 
my grama has lived in this home for oooh, i don't know, a while. 
its a long while because all these kids are what i used to be. 
this was our bed. me and all my cousins. my same age cousins. 
its so crazy to see the next generation take over this room and this bed while my generation hangs out outside with the rest of the humans (with my exception.) 

well, this day (12/24/2015) we were all hanging out, watching the kids play soccer (on the ps4) when out of nowhere BOOM!, the bed broke. 
we broke an effin bed. 
and all we were doing was sitting on the bed. that bed held a crap load of us through out the years and this was the year the new room generation (plus an old one) broke the bed. 
we messed it up completely. so we ran from room to living room to outside to hide the pieces. 
my aunt was cool with it and my sister ran and called my dad to get them a new bed so...its all okay. (he works for....and well they get rid of a lot of new stuff! thats how we all got our beds!) 
it was just more of a "you had to be there so you could laugh your ass off like we all did" kind of moment. 
good times. good times. 
because we celebrate on the 24th (and we opened all our gifts) we had really nothing to do. 
b & i decided to go to the movies and his sister right on time gifted him a gift card to the movies so off we went to see Star Wars. 
Guys!
i have never in my almost 28 years of life, seen a single Star Wars movie so i was hesitant with this one but holy smokes!!!! 
I LOVED IT!!!!!
i love you Chewbacca!!! i want to hug the crap out of him!!!
im gearing up to see the other 6 (?) well, 4/5/6 cause tess said 1/2/3 were meh. 

anyways Christmas was a lot of fun, 

other things i want to remember: 
- chonch getting her dog toys
- how gis never asked me for anything so i somehow ended up spoiling her.
- best xmas bonus at work ever!!! 
- spending xmas day (25th) with B. at the movies then at my house building my sister her ikea dresser. (ive never done something so simple like that with someone and it was just amazing. both of us working on the dresser while my mom was making fun of us.) 
- taking B with me to my gramas which means: he met my grama, my aunts and uncles and his fave, my uncle stan. 
- taking B with me to my ninas house which means: he met my nina and her mom and all her sisters. 
- B being a hit with everyone! (: everyone loved him. and that means a lot to me because he is the first and only guy i've ever brought home! eeek!
- of course breaking the bed. 
- that awesome tree above that was lit outside by my ninas house! best thing ever!!!
- deciding to start a new xmas (25th) tradition with B: going to the movies on actual xmas day. 
- cutting ties that i no longer need to have. (closure effin rocks!) 

i cant think of more but ill add them as i remember. 

i hope you all had an amazing holiday wherever you were with whoever you were with. 
cant wait to see what 2016 has in store. 
im not sure that ill be posting in the next two days so please consider this my i hope you guys have an amazing new years eve! wish to you. 

love ya guys!!! <3 <3 <3
here's to 2016 in 2 days...just like my birthday!!!! :D
you da best! 

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (: