Q & A {11/1 - 7/2014}


the week starts SO good and then i get to Friday and i get all exhausted and I'm too lazy to blog. 
its happens to all of us. (me a lot mostly!)
I'm waiting for the sprinklers to finish sprinkling so i can jump in the shower and get homework started. 
i bought a table at Ikea yesterday and i just built it today. I've NEVER been so excited to do homework. 

i had to work yesterday (i volunteered!) i was given the A-OKAAAY to do all the OT i want no questions asked so you know, I'm starting now! afterwards, i went to Ikea, had dinner with my mom and sus and then ended up at Anarchy's with Mon and Esme. busy busy Saturday (i kept thinking it was Friday)
last night was so much fun!
nothing like a Sunday to get you ready for the week ahead. 

November 1, 2014 {Saturday}
Q: what was something you couldnt do today?
A:
i honestly dont remember. i should this on time! but hhmmm Saturday, i was in the valley and i couldnt finish a bowl of pho! thats never happened before!

November 2, 2014 {Sunday}
Q: what's your biggest expense right now?
A:
my debt. all of it together. mostly my car and the new roof i just bought at Lowes.
--
which let me tell you. if i could have afforded it, i would've probably gone with Home Depot. 

November 3, 2014 {Monday}
Q: when did you last hold a baby?
A:
woah! i dont even remember but im pretty sure it was my cousin Chris' baby. 
--
were baby-less around the family. his baby is the last one to be born and i think he's a little over one. im not even sure. 

November 4, 2014 {Tuesday}
Q: today you made _____________.
A: the decision to go to work and school....no yeah, i went to school!

November 5, 2014 {Wednesday}
Q: what should remain as is?
A:
the past!!!! im done with you! :D

November 6, 2014 {Thursday}
Q: what time did you go to bed last night?
A:
at a little bit after midnight. caaaaammmaaaaannnn Parenthood!!!
November 7, 2014 {Friday}
Q: who is your hero?
A:
woooah! hhmmm....fully loaded question and i dont know how to answer that. 

time go do some homework!
thanks for reading!!!

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (:

Latest Instagrams

© A Day in the Life of Les..... Design by Fearne.