Q & A {9/27 to 10/3 2014}


this picture currently describes my life at the moment: A MESS!
well okay not that dramatic. 
I'm just running on low sleep. i have been for a few days, weeks even and I'm at work right now with absolutely NO energy and my eyes are on fire. id go take a nap in my car but you know, its currently 91 degrees outside during Oct. you know. NO BIGGIE! cold!, where are you!? come back now!!!

it probably doesn't help that i went to six flags last night and didn't get to bed until 2!
but it was oh so empty and lovely and we got on basically all the rides with our longest wait being 20 minutes if anything. (who the heck describes six flags as lovely!?) 
i got on Goliath and instead of enjoying the ride i kept starring over at Colossus. i miss her!!!!! :( 
you could see right where it caught fire also. nice little chunk is missing. i feel as if she was saying "Screw you six flags. if you're taking me down, I'm going down on my terms!" 
yes, i feel that strong about that ride! i loved it. new one is coming out but still, you cant ever replace the original.

September 27, 2014 {Saturday}
Q: do you handle rejection well? 
A: i think i do. say no, fine. at least i tried. 
--
funny, this has applied to everything in my life and believe me, it works awesome. at least i wont be all ahhhh!!! I'll know. 

September 28, 2014 {Sunday}
Q: how hungry are you right now? 
A: oh man, not starving but geeez! i want soup hurry up mother!!!
--
as i am typing this i want hardcore breakfast! pancakes and scrambled eggs and sausage!!!
 mmm, ihop!!!! id go by myself buuuut its Sunday man. that wait line is crazy!

September 29, 2014 {Monday}
Q: bad news: sugarcoated or straight-up?
A:
straight up. why sugar coat? whats the point? 

September 30, 2014 {Tuesday}
Q: how do you get out of a rut?
A:
man, seriously. i tell myself to stop being a bitch! man up!!!
--
lately, if I'm in a really crummy (lol crummy!) mood, i just turn off my phone. its frigging helpful. i actually turned it off last night but then my sister had a shindig in the back going on and they wouldn't shut up so i turned it on and just set it to airplane mode and blasted Kimbra. the headphones that come with the s5 were amazing! they plug up your ears but haaay!

October 1, 2014 {Wednesday}
Q: what are you a geek about?
A:
books, my shows, Halloween, and I'm sure about 100 more things!!!
--
happy October!! and more importantly, happy Gilmore Girls is now on netflix day!!! :D

October 2, 2014 {Thursday}
Q: what do you crave? 
A: for a while fruit. but I'm sure that's not what you meant by this. hmmm. travel with my other half where ever my other half might be. 

October 3, 2014 {Friday}
Q: what was the last bad movie you watched? 
A: (i will type this as i wrote it in my book because i thought it was highlarious!!!)
man, i cant remember. I'm stuck on GG on DVD so i hardly....oh! Rio 2. fek. horrible!!!!
--
it really truly was. I'm glad i caught it at the $3 movie place cus full price for that would have sucked hardcore!!!!

so i started this yesterday and I'm finishing it out now. 
i got home and went on a crazy cleaning spree. i bought a shower curtain at Ikea and I'm currently using it as a curtain in my room. pretty cool i might add. 
I'm on the last 3 cd's of Gilmore Girls. I'm already emotional as it is so I'm going to use that as an excuse to cry my guts out!!!

have a great Sunday! 
ill be back in a bit! :*

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (:

Latest Instagrams

© A Day in the Life of Les..... Design by Fearne.