Q & A {10/4 to 10/10 2014}

#29. eeek forgot to add the number!

been kinda quiet here! (: 
yesterday i was going to volunteer to go to work because I'm sorta behind on billing but my cousin had to look at my car and he didn't get here until 10 so i was like screw it. i was up at 8 and i was cleaning my room since then. had breakfast, hung up some frames and i gotta tell you, THEY ARE ON STRAIGHT!!!! (you have NO idea how happy that makes me!) i organized a few things and i added washi tape on my shelves and they look so pretty!!! i was in a "get shit done" mood yesterday. it was AWESOME!!!

I'm currently watching the walking dead marathon for season 4 and I'm bummed because i don't really care for it. i have to see it from the beginning and season 5 starts today. i know, first world problems. why couldn't this have been on yesterday? i saw like 5 movies in the process of cleaning. 
how the frick do you decide "hey lets bone in the middle of the forest and potentially have a baby" in the middle of a zombie Apocalypse!? stupid Lory and Shane (and or Rick.) 
i think i would have gone to the Sequoias and climbed the tallest tree and just built a tree house and swung from tree to tree finding food. become a monkey. 
evolution FULL CIRCLE. 

'kay lets get started

October 4, 2014 {Saturday}
Q: in three words, describe your love life.
A: i have none. or more accurate: i miss him

October 5, 2014 {Sunday}
Q: what question makes you anxious?
A:
at this moment i don't think i have BUT what you should know is that i am indecisive. DON'T give me options. i freak out. 
--
once when i was getting a phone with Verizon they let me chose the first 3 #'s of my phone number...man, i was sweating!

 October 6, 2014 {Monday}
Q: do you have any new friends?
A:
uhm...iduno how to answer that. uhm...ish. not in person but i new pen pals yea. Joleen & Carly! (: 

 October 7, 2014 {Tuesday}
Q: are you happy with your choices today?
A: I'm late answering this but yea! my test got slashed in 1/2 so only odds and we had a sub and class was short. 
--
plus the questions in the back were problems in the book that we worked out in class so i for sure got those right. so yea i was happy with my decisions today! :D

October 8, 2014 {Wednesday}
Q: what is your biggest dream?
A:
I'm ready for life to start. i know it sounds stupid but yea. I'm in a crappy mood at the moment so that reflects this answer. 
--
I'm a better mood now so i would like to update my answer. i guess it would be to be financially stable. id like to be able to pay off my mothers house for her without her worrying about anything ya know. 
...then I'd hire the property brothers. have them come on down tear this ish to the ground and then have them build it back up top notch!! :D

October 9, 2014 {Thursday}
Q: you want a new ______________.
A: house. all these bugs are driving me insane. i want all these stupid bugs gone. 
--
bahaha I'm laughing so hard at how this answer reflects the one above. 

October 10, 2014 {Friday}
Q: write down the name of someone you had a good conversation with recently. 
A: straight up. i need new friends bahahaha. because i cant remember. i need a social life. 


i was going to try and watch the walking dead at work on netflix to catch up but i just saw Michelle walk in to a room with zombie kids laying on a bed and i yelled so i don't think it would bode well for me to do that. specially when i intend to have breakfast and lunch ya know. so scratch that! 
blaah!!!

last night we went to 6 flags and we walked the uphill to get to superman; it ridiculous how sore i am from my legs. i need to start running again!!! :(

ill be back with snapshot Sunday! (: 

thanks for reading.  

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (:

Latest Instagrams

© A Day in the Life of Les..... Design by Fearne.