Q & A {10/11-17 2014}


im noticing a trend. 
apparently Sunday is the day to do all my blogging!

i woke up about 2 hours ago (the best!) had breakfast, hunted down the charger for the computer and now here i am, typing my life my away. 
as im working on this im watching the real housewives of New Jersey and Teresa is house shopping for a "downgrade" home. a $1.2 million house. 
wish i could downgrade like that. 

anyways that's not relevant to anything so lets get started! (: 

October 11, 2014 {Saturday}
Q: what makes you feel wonderful?
A:
a lot of random little things. 
--
seriously! (: 

October 12, 2014 {Sunday}
Q: one word for the day.
A: Monday
--
haha. i had my days mixed up so i thought it was Monday. and i mean, really, how else do you describe a Monday?

October 13, 2014 {Monday}
Q: you have no patience for ___________.
A: a lot of things but it takes time to truly piss me off. let me think...i know im indecisive but somethings YOU JUST KNOW!

October 14, 2014 {Tuesday}
Q: what expression do you overuse?
A:
meow. but i honestly feel like its been a while since ive used it. 
--
and you know what it has been! :(

October 15, 2014 {Wednesday}
Q: how much time do you spend commuting?
A: uhm, like 20 minutes to work maybe 15. then 20 to school 2 days a week. other than that not much. i dont like to go out all the time. im more of a homebody!!!

October 16, 2014 {Thursday}
Q: you woke up at ____________.
A: at 6 which was great because i work at 7. but i had to take my brother to school so i fell back asleep & woke up around 710? 720? 
--
again, i mixed my days this entire week. so i thought this question was for Friday. 
i actually woke up at like 720 on Thursday lol. 

October 17, 2014 {Friday}
Q: whats the most valuable thing you own?
A:
im trying really hard here because its nothing money wise. but maybe my books. i have a lot of baby pictures but....i dont know, books keep coming to me. 
--
its pretty odd because i can remember A LOT of my childhood. so those pictures are kind've embedded in my brain. i remember a lot from back then than what i do now. how odd. 

ahh!
i have to take an emergency trip to target! (insert x eyes emoji here!) 
ill be back with snapshot sunday and aaahhhh!!!! The Walking Dead today!!! did you see last week season premiere!? im hooked again. (i still gotta see season 4!)



thanks for reading, 

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (:

Latest Instagrams

© A Day in the Life of Les..... Design by Fearne.