Q & A { 9/13 to 9/19 2014}


my coworker has taken to leaving me almond kisses on my desk by surprise from time to time and i loove it! (:  those kind of kisses are the best. 

you see my name written up there? the one that looks like a 2 year old asleep  wrote it? that's me! :D
i think sometime the year before last i decided that i wanted to learn how to write with my left hand (i mean how cool is that!?) i used to have to go to these boring work meetings every Thursday so instead of paying attention, id practice. i know it doesn't look the best but let me tell you; its the best its ever been! :D

i know I've been quiet on the book front but i was off it a bit and then i picked up a book i didn't end up caring for while waiting for the one i just finished to come in from another library. i laughed, i cried, i looked like a weirdo because i was laughing and crying at the same time in public. i cant wait to write about it!
i have a Las Vegas street art post, old room post, and another one lined up i cant wait!
just, let me take a nap and then ill be ready to kick {bloggin} butt!

lets get started!

September 13, 2014 {Saturday}
Q: write down a minor, but chronic, problem. 
A:  this heat. we need some rain. plain and simple. also, this cut on my palm. some crazy glue would help.
--
seriously, this week we hit 100 basically every day since Monday. it calmed down yesterday but jeez. id get home and put my dog in the freezer because she was so hot. luckily the ac at work is always running and by the time i was out it wasn't as bad. and by wasn't i mean, i only had 2 more hours of sun to deal with. 
take it down a notch sun!, you ain't gotta keep it one hundred no more!

September 14, 2014 {Sunday}
Q: who can help you?
AS:
everyone. anyone. 
everyone contributes one way or another. 

September 15, 2014 {Monday}
Q: who are the most important people in your life?
A:
family. also, i LOVE my cousins. we're all a bunch of jokes. 
--
cant wait for the LA fair trip!

September 16, 2014 {Tuesday}
Q: what would you want to study at school? 
A: if money wasn't an issue...then a little bit of everything. 
but honestly, i have NO IDEA what i want to major in. 

September 17, 2014 {Wednesday}
Q: whats your favorite snack food?
A:
i don't really snack on food. weird now that i think about it. but lately all I've been wanting is fruit. 
--
no i am NOT pregnant. 
1) you gotta do the deed to get the reward and b) I'm currently paying the price for not being active with pain if ya catch my drift. 
TOM you sob. i HATE you. 
tmi?  yea probably, but we're all grown ups here. 

September 18, 2014 {Thursday}
Q: a decision that you made today ________________. 
A: will not post answer. 
--
but.....i had class on Thursday that ended up being cancelled. we had to turn in our tests at the math lab. i made the decision to stay and do 1 hr of lab. (i have to do 3 hrs this semester. i don't have a choice! its like 6% of my grade) instead of leaving (also the fact that i had paid $2 for a parking pass played a huge motivation part in that decision) i stayed and got my hour. i would have stayed for 2 but mother nature said "Les, get your butt to walmart!" so yea. that still counts no? 

September 19, 2014 {Friday}
Q: what's a new place you have recently been to?
A:
i know there's a place. or several even. but at the top of my head i cant remember. 
--
although today i went to Cudahy (not exciting i know) but memories. been a while since I've been there. 


i just got a new pen pal and im super excited about that!
im going to go home and whip something up for her to send on over! (: 
its weird because at work all i want to do is go home and sleep but when i get home all i want to do is craft. merp. 

thanks for reading! :*
have a fantabulous weekend!!!!

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (:

Latest Instagrams

© A Day in the Life of Les..... Design by Fearne.