Q & A { 8/2 to 8/8 2014 }



little by little i'm getting these little bits and stories to talk about on here and i like it. 
haha. 
this weeks little story involves me driving / freaking out over a spider. 
while driving. 

the other day after spending the whole day (sorta) with my little brother at home and my car being parked outside on the street under a tree i decided hey! lets go to ikea. 
so my brother and i take off. 
tra la la la la. 
my windows down, his window is down. its basically an "all the windows down party" in my car. 
as soon as i turn to the main street from my block, there's this friggin spider climbing inside my car interrupting my windows down party. 
im on a main street so i know i cant really freak out so i put the window up HOPING that it'll  get stuck on the outside and we can go on our marry way. 
NOPE
it was inside and i didnt want to cut its web and have it be in my car for life so back down the window went.
at this point i notice there are no cars so i freak out, pull over, throw the car on park, panic and freak out some more. 
all the while this is happening the spider somehow managed to get inside my car, inside the air duct vent to my left and then somehow back out and somewhere in the floor (?) of my car. 

i drove to ikea with my butt cheeks barely touching the seat and goosebumps all over my body. stupid spider.  if it was a regular looking spider like a daddy long legs (although i heard they can be killer...i dont know im not about to research that!) i'da been okay but it wasnt. it was chubby and black and it had some sort of orange stripes on it. sob. and im not about to google it to find out i had some super mega deadly spider in my car because ill probably faint.

my original thought was since i live in California and the weather is a trillion degrees hot, id just wait for it to die of a heat stroke. of course this happens the ONE WEEKEND it rains out here. way to go life! #lifewin
luckily it was still hot out enough that when i got back in my car i saw it above me, on the window, hanging from its web all shriveled up. 

so i did the sane logical thing any human would do and called my little baby brother out before it went anywhere so he could kill it. 

bahaha. 
maybe it was a you had to be there moment. 
stupid spider. 

k that was  a long one. 
lets get to it!

August 2, 2014 {Saturday}
Q: describe the room you are in right now. 
A: my living room. writing last weeks post. my brother is playing ps3. gis is walking around and it looks super gloomy outside .
--
didnt even answer the question properly but i guess i meant busy. i love it like that. 
also this was pre-spider incident. 

August 3, 2014 {Sunday}
Q: what do you lie about? ?
A:  maybe about missing him. i mean i do. but maybe not as much as i think i do. 
--
i know i will be okay. but it hits every now and then. 
its every now and then that kills me little by little. 

August 4, 2014 {Monday}
Q: when was the last time you were on an airplane?
A: when we went to Virginia for nationals for private school. we landed in Washington. 
i miss you new york! i think like 10 years ago. 
--
wooah thats a while!

August 5, 2014 {Tuesday}
Q: today you destroyed _______________.
A: a subway flat bread for breakfast and a tune samich for lunch & hopefully that run later on. 
--
i did!!! i ran awesomely!

August 6, 2014 {Wednesday}
Q: who are you?
A: my name is Les. im 26 and i believe i am still finding myself. im hopeful that my 30's will answer that for me. 
--
holy sh*t! 
30 is kinda sorta around the corner. 
ahhh!!!!
August 7, 2014 {Thursday}
Q: what was your great last meal?
A: i had soup on Tuesday. wonton soup! I LOVE SOUP. 
yesterday, Tess cooked spaghetti so i had that for lunch and at work they had leftover shrimps so i chopped that up and had me a bomb lunch

August 8, 2014 {Friday}
Q: do you make enough money? 
A: personally, i think so. it covers my bills and leaves me 'nuff to survive til payday unless i go crazy (ex: when i bought the neighborhood tix with my debit instead of my cc haha....but oddly enough it felt liberating!) 
but i wouldnt mind more. 
--
for a good cause. 
id pay off the house, my car and i'd help some people out. invest and what not. 
you need a car? i gotcha! Oprah aint got nothing on me!
meaning i wouldnt charge you the taxes on the car either lol 

thanks for reading about my spider story. 
i hope i made you laugh a little inside and if i didnt, just know this: 
YOU ARE ALWAYS AT LEAST 10 INCHES AWAY FROM A SPIDER. 
(should of had sympathy for me when ya had the chance!) 
jk jk. 

ready to knock this Saturday at work out the park and then its wedding time! ...well reception. and by reception i mean food and open bar!
congrats Marilyn & Eddie!

woohooo. 
have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (:

Latest Instagrams

© A Day in the Life of Les..... Design by Fearne.