Q & A {7/19-25/2014}



i feel like its been so long since i last did one of these. i guess maybe because i posted early last time. 
ive also posted basically every day this week! i love it! and i still have a few more to go. 

last night i saw The Neighbourhood!
they were AMAZING!!! but ill save all that amazingness for another post! (: 

but speaking of luck (which we were not...yet) last night, Say Anything also played. im not a HUGE fan but i would have been down to enter a contest and TRY to win...i didnt bother because i already had a show to go to, one i would not have missed!

today my cousin hit me up on Instagram and asked me what i was doing tonight. because my sister and i have kind of the same name i thought she was talking to me thinking it was my sister. nope talking to me.
guess what happened? she gave me her tickets to go see Say Anything at the Glass House in Pomona tonight!!!
whaaat!!??? 
talk about luck! (now we are...)

so I'm typing this up so i can take a quick nap to head out. 
lets get started! (: 

July 19, 2014 {Saturday}
Q: what do you need to throw away?
A: all my old clothes! since I'm switching rooms with my brother i want to start fresh!
also to motivate me to work out so i can also buy new clothes instead of keeping the old stuff around .

July 20, 2014 {Sunday}
Q: does anything hurt today? 
A: my legs from all that Santa Monica walking. nah just keeding! nothing hurts!
--
but as i type this my toe! :( it hurts sooo bad! oh!, and post coming up on this soon too!

July 21, 2014 {Monday}
Q: who was the last person to make you angry? 
A: tony. because he wont wake the ef up! and my mom for not making my rice and veggies. 

July 22, 2014 {Tuesday}
Q: where do you go for good ideas?
A: i tend to think that they come when you least expect it. 
"necessity is the mother of all inventions!" 
--
catch 22

July 23, 2014 {Wednesday}
Q: what was the last thing that you baked or cooked? 
A: probably cupcakes. a loooong time ago. i firmly believe that certain people DO NOT belong in the kitchen. i, am one of them. 
--
so i better luck out when i get married. i don't mind washing and cleaning. you know 50/50 but i will not cook!!!

July 24, 2014 {Thursday}
Q: whats in your fridge? 
A: a lot of space!!! & a bunch of junk!

July 25, 2014 {Friday}
Q: if you could hire any artist (living or dead) to paint your portrait, who would you pick?
A: Dali. or anybody hitting up DTLA. gaaah! <3 <3 <3 preferably @starfighter LOVE her work!

this Friday has been the best ever!!!
i got my 2 tickets to see Kimbra!!! <3 <3 <3 and by 2 i don't mean me and someone else i mean me at The Roxy in Hollyweird and me at the Santa Ana Observatory!!!
tickets were only $20 a pop! HOW could i not!? 

okay, gota go take my quick 10 minute nap!!

thanks for reading! have an amazazing weekend! :*

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (:

Latest Instagrams

© A Day in the Life of Les..... Design by Fearne.