Q & A {4.18 to 4.25 2014}


I'm starting to love this little thing. 
i think its a love and hate. 
mostly, i just hate having to type it all up. but its not cause i hate it because it sucks but just because I'm just being lazy which i NEED to stop.

let's do this!

April 19, 2014 {Saturday}
Q: what famous person would you bring back from the dead to have dinner with? 
A: eeeek! you would think i would say Edison given my previous answer but this is too much pressure. idk. selena! that's who. 
-- 
that was my final answer because well, i was under pressure!
i still don't know who. 

 April 20, 2014 {Sunday} --HAPPY EASTER!--
Q: how many times did you curse today? 
A: i curse like a sailor. 
i don't think that number exists yet. 
LALOCHEZIA: (n.) the emotional relief gained from using abusive or profane language. 
basically, my life summed up in one word!
--
how funny that they would ask this question. on Easter. 
yes. i LITERALLY just saw the irony in that. 

April 21, 2014 {Monday}
Q: what do you want to say when someone asks you "what do you do?"
A: that i live my life with no regrets. 
--
yes. its that simple. 

April 22, 2014 {Tuesday} -- HAPPY EARTH DAY! --
Q: you wish you could stop ___________ from happening. 
A: this wont even make sense but stray dogs or letting your dogs get away. shit breaks my heart.

April 23, 2014 {Wednesday}
Q: how would your parents describe you? (you can call them and ask.)
A: my mother: "you're a joke." but i think she'd come around and say helpful. (hopefully!) as far as my father. I'm not sure. 
--
saw that movie into the wild. holy smokes. 
currently reading the book. 

April 24, 2014 {Thursday}
Q: is life fair? yes? no? sometimes? not today? 
A: life is simply what you make it. but i think no. if life was fair we'd all have what we want and no stories to tell. 
--
plus we wouldn't reap the benefits. 
also, had i answered this after i left seaaca id honestly truly say FUCK NO. 
i went to go see that dog i turned in because i was seriously considering adopting it. 
the way these dogs cry and shiver and stare at you. holy bahjesus. my heart was breaking. 
i had to leave running out of there because i was crying that bad. 
i don't think I've cried that much in a while. 
i still have a chance to adopt him and i really want too but i dont think that i am. 
we already have 2 at home. we got rid of 2 already. and i dont think we can handle another one. 
the very next day i saw another dog just running on the streets and it breaks my heart because it had a look of happiness on its face like nothing in the world was wrong. 
i seriously need to get involved with some animal vet stuff the way this stuff gets me. 
(sorry didn't mean to get long and emotional about this.) 

April 25, 2014 {Friday}
Q: who do you need to call? 
A: for the millionth time my mom so i can triple check if i can keep the dog. meeep!
also, my brother so i can wake him up to go to school. ( i was late making that call!!!) 
i forgot to wake him up!

I've recently acquired this fear of hitting the "publish" without re-reading a post like a hundred times like i usually do and so far, I've been great about it. 
until today!
i accidentally published this post before i even typed up anything!
I'm not a huge computer wizard so there's no way to reverse that i just find it really funny!
at least it wasn't something that's NOT supposed to go out into the werld. ( yea i see the e!)

thanks for reading 
hope you have a great weekend!!

UPDATE: i decided not to get the doggy. 
i think i felt that i had to adopt it solely because i knew it wasn't going to go to its home. 
this is the first dog i rescue that i don't find a home for or return to its home once found. 
i feel really bad but the vet dude was telling me all the things required in order to take care of it. because i work m-f in the morning and my sister goes to school there's no one to take care of it. specially since he's getting neutered. he cant be around our other dogs. 
i feel bad but it didn't feel right. 
and while i do know that there's a huge chance it will get euthanized at least it wont be on the streets hurt or starving. it sucks i know! :(
please adopt when deciding to get a dog!!!

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog. (:

Latest Instagrams

© A Day in the Life of Les..... Design by Fearne.